FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

You are the only one easily outraged as you seem to find yourself arguing with any poster about any topic.

It doesn't bother me, i just usually laugh/cringe when some fat tosser leaps out of his seat to hurl abuse at a corner taker - the player doesn't give a sh*t and the fan just makes himself look like a utter bellend, especially when the corner leads to a goal.

prime example.

How come you keep stigmatizing people ie bald , fat, middle aged the ones i see often are the younger generation coked up.

A couple of things.

On the behaviour itself, childish or not for (apparently only fat balding middle aged men) to flick the V's do the wanker gesture, it is hardly crime of the century.
To say to do so to a young man on a football pitch especially is bad, some people need to go to a college, uni or workplace and listen to these poor innocent souls, the wanker sign is tame considering to what most young adults come out with when taking the piss out of each other.
On the person reporting it, what a sad twat you are sat there watching MOTD at 10:30pm and get so annoyed you need to pen a letter to the club? please? but then maybe you had your young lad or lass watching and thought that such behaviour deserved a complait, then complain to the bbc for it's editting.

And to the club involved, to even entertain this nonsense when most have managers, coaches or players spitting, swearing and in some cases acting the **** (rooney, wenger come to mind) then your contemp for your fan base is transparent.

I originally posted to show the ridiculousness of it, but it seems some people agree with it, beats me why, I stand with me dad, never swears or gesticulates, but get him on the end of a bad decission or on derby day and it's fuck off ref this an you rag bastard that.

Take the passion and tribalism out of the game (even nosensical childish taunts) and you may as well not bother.

the racist, antisemetic, homophobic, islamamthopbic, christian sectarian and all other vile shite is disgusting and has no place, but a wanker gesture is not imho

Last edited:
I foolishly didn’t believe anyon could be quite so horrendous. Apologies.

Fair doos.

I sat near someone shouting similar abuse on him - kind of remember that being the turning point for my disdain of a minority element of my own fans.

Busby babes song, Anti Jew songs (hissing) etc - if these are the topics that create a hostile atmosphere then I’d rather not follow, fortunately it’s always a minority

Last night the man in front of me used the word Bugger on two occasions. I could have accepted saying it once as an accident but twice, really. Do I report this incident to the police ? the club or the FSF ?

Last night the man in front of me used the word Bugger on two occasions. I could have accepted saying it once as an accident but twice, really. Do I report this incident to the police ? the club or the FSF ?
Send an angry letter to the editors of the Times, Telegraph, Guardian (sorry, Grauniad) and the Daily Sport. That should sort it.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2006/sep/20/newsstory.sport6

Roeder said. "Men in their forties and fifties, men screaming about brain tumours and death, men who, God forbid, might find themselves in the same position as me one day.

"At least I was there to hear them yelling what they were yelling. I'm much happier that I'm alive to hear it and not lying beneath the ground somewhere. I was lying on a table for five hours when I had my brain operation and I recovered from my illness and I have moved on.

++

just a bit of passion and Roeder being a snowflake right ?

Shouting stuff about tumours and people dying aren't the norm and to be honest are fucking disgusting but calling players wankers etc is pretty much ok in my book.
Players get well paid and they know that opposition fans will verbally abused them sometimes...and if a player turns round and tells them to fuck off then I also don't have a problem with that.
Footie is where lots of blokes go to have a laugh a couple of beers and to let off steam.. slagging players off is fair enough as long as it's not shouting about their families and illnesses etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.