FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

I bet some of you dinosaurs regret the passing of just pissing on the terraces when you felt like it.
And the good old days of coins, bottles and darts in the rafters.

I bet some of you dinosaurs regret the passing of just pissing on the terraces when you felt like it.
All came flooding back Tuesday watching the Dutch Dinosaurs in action, trouble was they didn't seem to look like many of them were in their 40s or 50s.

Unless this is a piss take it is a strange post similar to Blue Hammer. No one is talking about laughing at someone with cancer and no one is talking about bottles and darts. I accept football is changing from a working class sport to an English verion of Disney World but too many it is still about passion, pride and emotion. People express all 3 in different ways and as long as it stays within reasonable boundaries it should be embraced otherwise we will have a sterile atmosphere where clubs pipe songs over the loud speakers to please a TV audience. Lets not forget that this complaint was made by someone sat at home watching TV. There are many dramas and films shown on TV after 9pm that have far worse behaviour in them, has the moaner, sorry viewer complaind about them as well.
If we are not careful we will get to the stage where the only song/chant allowed is one that does not have any swearing in it. When the ref wrongly sends off Stones for the second time this season fans will be getting arrested-ejected and banned for reacting 'aggressively, soon there will be no atmosphere, no fun and no fans, day trippers yes buy no fans.

wonder if the person complaing watches the likes of game of thrones and tuts every time the hound calls someone a **** and gets his quill out of tge desk and writes a scalding letter to HBO

Last edited:
Unless this is a piss take it is a strange post similar to Blue Hammer. No one is talking about laughing at someone with cancer and no one is talking about bottles and darts. I accept football is changing from a working class sport to an English verion of Disney World but too many it is still about passion, pride and emotion. People express all 3 in different ways and as long as it stays within reasonable boundaries it should be embraced otherwise we will have a sterile atmosphere where clubs pipe songs over the loud speakers to please a TV audience. Lets not forget that this complaint was made by someone sat at home watching TV. There are many dramas and films shown on TV after 9pm that have far worse behaviour in them, has the moaner, sorry viewer complaind about them as well.
If we are not careful we will get to the stage where the only song/chant allowed is one that does not have any swearing in it. When the ref wrongly sends off Stones for the second time this season fans will be getting arrested-ejected and banned for reacting 'aggressively, soon there will be no atmosphere, no fun and no fans, day trippers yes buy no fans.
Agreed

Just you and a pair of snowflakes in 4 pages.

Fuckers like them and you ruin the game with your ‘match day experience’ bollocks and ‘won’t somebody think of the children’ rhetoric.

Luckily most in this thread agree that the easily outraged can go and fuck themselves.
100% correct! everyone that has a moan about the atmosphere take note cos its shit like this thats killing it

I think I'll write to the FA and tell them I'm offended by Rooney saying "Fuck off" to the ref every week

I expect he'll get a 12 month ban

I haven't seen the clip, but was it to the players face?, did player know about it? If not then its not a personal insult and its just a generic crowd reaction to the players on the arena. What's next, can't boo at a pantomime. If it was face to face then it might be considered insulting for some but not for others.
Anyway, I blame the BBC for showing it, if it was a game shown live they may not have been able to edit it out, but since it was a recording the editing director should have shown some common sense. But there again they are Salford rag ****s.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.