FSF Fair Cop - unamed Club to ban fan after complaint from MOTD viewer. updated suspended ban

I haven't seen the clip, but was it to the players face?, did player know about it? If not then its not a personal insult and its just a generic crowd reaction to the players on the arena. What's next, can't boo at a pantomime. If it was face to face then it might be considered insulting for some but not for others.
Anyway, I blame the BBC for showing it, if it was a game shown live they may not have been able to edit it out, but since it was a recording the editing director should have shown some common sense. But there again they are Salford rag ****s.
Oh yes you can!

Unless this is a piss take it is a strange post similar to Blue Hammer. No one is talking about laughing at someone with cancer and no one is talking about bottles and darts. I accept football is changing from a working class sport to an English verion of Disney World but too many it is still about passion, pride and emotion. People express all 3 in different ways and as long as it stays within reasonable boundaries it should be embraced otherwise we will have a sterile atmosphere where clubs pipe songs over the loud speakers to please a TV audience. Lets not forget that this complaint was made by someone sat at home watching TV. There are many dramas and films shown on TV after 9pm that have far worse behaviour in them, has the moaner, sorry viewer complaind about them as well.
If we are not careful we will get to the stage where the only song/chant allowed is one that does not have any swearing in it. When the ref wrongly sends off Stones for the second time this season fans will be getting arrested-ejected and banned for reacting 'aggressively, soon there will be no atmosphere, no fun and no fans, day trippers yes buy no fans.

My original point was that the fans that race out there seats to scream abuse and do the W signs at a player taking a corner look and act like utter fuckwits. It does not upset me, it does not offend me, it just reaffirms my belief that many football fans are utter bellends.

My original point was that the fans that race out there seats to scream abuse and do the W signs at a player taking a corner look and act like utter fuckwits. It does not upset me, it does not offend me, it just reaffirms my belief that many football fans are utter bellends.

No problem BH with that, I think we can all agree with that statement.

ahhhh the Bell End

It was somebody watching the Sunday morning repeat with little baby Tarquin or whatever, bbc’s Problem for not editing it properly. To bothered trying to get clicks on Twitter.

Still, swearing at a football match hang the ****

I still think the club should have told the complaining viewer to fuck off, but a suspended 3 match ban is probably the least they could do to keep in with those who want football sanitising.
Not sure what the moaning **** would have made of some of the language I heard (and may have uttered) at the swamp last Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.