Full Backs?

Just reading about the young lad at Fulham, Sessegnon. Must admit the idea of having the lb position sewn up for 10-15 years really appeals, but I have never seen him play so no idea how good he is.

We were looking at this kid in the summer (along with Arsenal & Tottenham) with Fulham being quoted as wanting 10m+ add ons. In 2016, Sessegnon played up an age group to represent England in the U17 Euros. Looks very talented if continuing to progress.

Watched him a bit in the FA cup game they just played, the kid looks like he has tons of talent. I'd be completely on board

Their both fullbacks we re very good and someones we should defo looking at..fullback area is the most important one who need to upgrade over the summer
Rightback Sissokho is a liability. Great going forwards but makes Kolarov look like Maldini when defending. Impressed with Mendy again though, a serious engine down their left tonight and not the complete shambles that the right back was when it came to defending

Rightback Sissokho is a liability. Great going forwards but makes Kolarov look like Maldini when defending. Impressed with Mendy again though, a serious engine down their left tonight and not the complete shambles that the right back was when it came to defending

Sidibé was definitely not a shambles, he cut out 5 or 6 attacks down our side and the one time he got shown up was when he was left 2 on 1 vs Silva and Sané because Fabinho had been beaten. Much more came down Sterling's side for us.

Considering you couldn't even get his name right, I do wonder how much attention you were playing anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.