Full Backs?

Not sure about Monaco's full-back's. Pep likes intelligent and technical full-backs. Not just powerful and fast full-backs like Sidibe.

Hinder, I wasn't very impressed with either of them. They're athletes but they have no real footballing quality.

You probably right on that point after re-watching the game. Most of it is down to age, they look inexperienced for top level football at this stage. They do have some technical ability to be fair, and may improve when given time but out their defensive unit Fabinho looks like he can cope.

Last edited:
Hinder, I wasn't very impressed with either of them. They're athletes but they have no real footballing quality.

Agreed with this, though I'd like to add that Fabinho, who is a natural RB, looked very impressive on the whole. He'd be the priority target there IMO.

Mbappe and Silva are impressive and desirable, but it's clear for all to see what needs to be fixed first and foremost.

Agreed with this, though I'd like to add that Fabinho, who is a natural RB, looked very impressive on the whole. He'd be the priority target there IMO.

Mbappe and Silva are impressive and desirable, but it's clear for all to see what needs to be fixed first and foremost.
Said in the Sidibe thread I think Fabinho is more of a fit for Pep than Sidibe as a fullback he'd be my preference.

LB- Benjamin Mendy (Monaco) and Ryan Sessegnon (Fullham)
RB- Benjamin Henrichs (Leverkusen) and Pablo Maffeo

Said in the Sidibe thread I think Fabinho is more of a fit for Pep than Sidibe as a fullback he'd be my preference.

Agree 100%, it's clear he's a Pep player and he seems to be in favor of a move to City, I say get it done asap.

LB- Benjamin Mendy (Monaco) and Ryan Sessegnon (Fullham)
RB- Benjamin Henrichs (Leverkusen) and Pablo Maffeo

Come on, we can do better than this. No use low balling when the club has unlimited resources and ambition.

IMO:
Left Back - Grimaldo or Bernat, my preference would be Bernat but I could see Grimaldo being the easier get.
Right Back - Fabinho, as above.
Central - One of Laporte or Bonucci, I have no doubt that City will make another run at one or possibly both this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.