Full Backs?

Full backs are weakest link by far.

Need - 2 new full backs
maybe 1 new cb
1-2 new CM
2 new wingers

Desperate need of some youth and speed at full back, even if they're just second choice to Sagna and Clichy for the time being. I don't personally see us signing any top full backs, just because there's a lack of them and guys like Carvajal won't be prised from Madrid.

I think Zab and Kolarov have to leave, Clichy is average and too inconsistent but far from a liability.

Full backs are weakest link by far.

Need - 2 new full backs
DEFINITELY 1 new cb
1-2 new CM
2 new wingers

This, apart from the fact that I think we definitely need a new CB. Vinny is fucked, MDM is shit. Mangala and Otamendi might turn it around under Pep but I am starting to doubt it, hopefully Denayer will get a start.

Cress well would help with our quote but will be difficult to prise from West Ham after a break out season for him.

Anyone know much about Eder Balanta? Apparently he's available on a free transfer from River Plate. Lad's only 22, but has gotten some games with the Colombian national team. He's got pace and can leap.

He might not start right away but could be good to develop for the future.

Miguel Layun? on loan to Porto from Watford

Has 5 goals and 21 assists(not including Porto's cup games so could be more) this season from left back, which is insane..Will be why Real Madrid are interested. Very attacking and just as two footed as De Bruyne, good engine on him too, bombs up and down the flank all game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.