Full Backs?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by balotelli's back pocket, 11 Apr 2016.

1. Dax777

Dax777

You have described him well enough. He is not veey good.

2. blinkblue

blinkblue

I'd much rather some more mobile and technical like Grimaldo, Henriches or Kimmich. In fact all three of those would be great thank you.

3. Dax777

Dax777

If We got those 3, that would be a coup. Defense will be set.

4. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

Pace.

Sign pace.

5. nmc

nmc

Kimmich would be a good signing - could cover a range of positions and Pep could mound him into quite a player - looks like he might be up for a move too.

6. fatbloke

fatbloke

Grimaldo would be the best left back we could get from everything I personally have seen. He looks like the perfect Pep fullback on and off the ball. He's quick, agile, defends positively (as in proactive rather than reactive), seems to read the game very well in terms of team shape and very rarely seems to get beaten in one on one challenges but above all he seems to always have time and space on the ball because he plays with his head up, always picking the right pass whether it's down the line or cutting inside.

7. IWasHere

IWasHere

I'll be surprised if we don't get him tbh. We were heavily linked with him before he got injured.

8. Xhavenjoe

Xhavenjoe

Don't know what age Coleman is but I think he is best attacking right back in premier league and a good tackler. Would have been a more suitable buy than Stones from Everton and would have saved us 30 million

9. Cheadle_hulmeBlue

Cheadle_hulmeBlue

i think we should be goign for bertrand. quality attacking full back, who can also defend. a proven premier league player.

10. blueparrot

blueparrot

And we'd be going through the season with Otamendi and Kolarov as our only centre backs. Stones will look a bargain in the next season or so.