Full Backs?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by balotelli's back pocket, 11 Apr 2016.

1. WallyA

WallyA

You mean the 4-2-2-2? That's been popular this season with Monaco and Leipzig, although not as fashionable as 3-4-3, but the same premise, fullbacks dominating their respective flanks.

2. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    12 players eh? No wonder the cheating fuckers won so much.

3. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Or "the corpse **** 4-4-2" as it was known on here...

4. rollingnakedinmoney

rollingnakedinmoney

Yes, 4-2-2-2. Atletico Madrid have been playing that for some time too, but with Griezmann it's been a little more like 4-2-3-1 in the last couple of years.

5. Dax777

Dax777

He is. I don't want to over hype him coz he does have some flaws, but as far as fullbacks go, he is the most exciting one I've seen since Dani Alves at Sevilla.

He is a cross between Cuadrado ( Similar athletism, and rapidness) Dani Alves ( the movement but not as good of a crosser) and Dembele (the two footed dribbling and cutting style on top speed). The fukker purrs like no other fullback.

Okay he has flaws. Gets caught up field, takes plays off when tired and doesn't run full pelt back every once in a while.... All minor issues.

I'm a big fan :-)

6. WallyA

WallyA

Nelson Semedo is the ideal RB. If we get him and Mendy I'd be very happy. Especially since Semedo's price is something like 40m euros, with Mendy at 50m euros (I think that's reasonable), 90m euros for two young world class fullbacks will be great.

7. ADegenerate

ADegenerate

So he sparkles? All I need to know :)

8. hartshairgel

hartshairgel

But look at our recent signings from the Portuguese League, Fernando, Mangala and Garcia !

9. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    So we choose better next time.

If we discounted every league we've made poor signings from we'd have all our scouts in the Macedonian second division.

10. Do for me that fella.