Full Backs?

Has there been any consistent rumours about other RBs or is this all speculation? It would be great going into next season with 2 good RBs fighting for the spot much like Micah and Zaba in the past

Has there been any consistent rumours about other RBs or is this all speculation? It would be great going into next season with 2 good RBs fighting for the spot much like Micah and Zaba in the past
In the not too distant I hope we cover issues like this from the academy; a lot easier than trying to keep bigger name players happy as back ups. You never know, the speeding up of the Walker deal MAY have been because Walker didn't like the idea of rotation with Danny Alves

Semedo off to Barcelona. I guess I wasn't the only one who saw future Dani Alves in him. :(

Give Denayer a shot to prove himself in the next few weeks, be nice to not always have to throw multiple millions for a cover position.

Denayer doesn't have the skills to be attacking RB.

He could be a very good CB though.

Give Denayer a shot to prove himself in the next few weeks, be nice to not always have to throw multiple millions for a cover position.
I wanted Semedo as our starting RB. I thought he was the best young fullback I had seen since Dani Alves. I have said it many times. But now that we signed Walker (a very good player in his own right) I didn't think we'd be going for Semedo any longer.

As for Denayer, I don't think Pep would give him the opportunity at RB. I wish I was wrong. But he'd need to go succeed somewhere else to get a fair chance here :(

Interesting that people think that Stones or Denayer could play at RB. Stones was a terrible right back for Everton and Denayer was okay there for Galatasaray.

We just finished a season with full backs who had no pace and couldn't pose a threat from the flanks, why would we go back to that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.