Full Backs?

Releasing videos insulting you teammates and making homophobic slurs against your manager seems like the sort of thing I absolute should hold against him, no idea why being in France would work as a defence for that? If not being in the team makes you an utter twat, being a backup right back probably isn't the job for you
Insulting your teammates does not make you a bad player just a bad teammate, but perhaps you should put your point across to Nasri after all he did the same thing for the same reasons

Insulting your teammates does not make you a bad player just a bad teammate, but perhaps you should put your point across to Nasri after all he did the same thing for the same reasons
And are we looking to sign him? Or are we desperately trying to get rid of him?

And are we looking to sign him? Or are we desperately trying to get rid of him?
he did that in the French squad as i said it is a french problem , and no we are not desperately trying to get rid, if we were we would have paid up his wages and let go.

If we get Mendy & Danilo I'd imagine we'll be done for fullbacks.

Right back; Walker > Danilo
Left back; Mendy > Danilo > Kolarov

No need to spend another £30m+ on Bertrand, even if I rate the guy, or another fullback in that situation. Spend the reserves on a CB + forward & we'll have had a very good window.

I wonder if Zinchenko is potentially an option, he is part of the pre-season squad and not one rumor that I have seen of him leaving. I think when we signed him, some mentioned he had played fullback before?

I wonder if Zinchenko is potentially an option, he is part of the pre-season squad and not one rumor that I have seen of him leaving. I think when we signed him, some mentioned he had played fullback before?

He's a winger / attacking midfielder, but we played him as a left wing-back in preseason last summer. Could be on the left of a 3-6-1 system but don't he could be a left-back in a four man defence

He's a winger / attacking midfielder, but we played him as a left wing-back in preseason last summer. Could be on the left of a 3-6-1 system but don't he could be a left-back in a four man defence
Ah I see, cheers for the info.

Robertson is a good buy for Liverpool, I would have taken him for 8m. Counts as Homegrown (I think?), cheap, prem experience, not huge wages and young enough to improve.

After Pep's comments post match about the transfer targets being 'young' & 'still Bayern & Monaco players', I wonder if we are in for the Bayern LB Juan Bernat to play as Mendy's backup? He seems to tick all the boxes when it comes to the profile of players we are considering? He's 24, at Bayern, a LB and Pep knows him and has worked with him before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.