Full Backs?

Not sure it'll be with us but this guy will be a great free signing for somebody.

He is quality. We should do everything we can to get him.

Think he can geniuinally push Mendy. Perfect fit for us.

Back up LBs

Jonny Castro (Celta Vigo)
Riza Durmisi (Real Betis)
Antonio Barreca (Bologna)
Adam Masina

All of them will cost less than 20m

Should get Sagna back in on a short term contract. Just to cover the gap, he can play left back as well as RB and knows the Pep ways after last season.

Dunno if there's any truth in it.

27.09.2017 12.46 by Claudio Colla read 27
© foto di Matteo Gribaudi/Image Sport
c2f9024aad1a90a7df720d135e59a7e4-51139-8f79b0184a8ab93d0f9b6cc7c7e062d7.jpeg

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=media&id=314265
Looking for a replacement to the long-term injured Benjamin Mendy in January, Manchester City management, due to Alex Sandro being very hard to sign from Juventus, have targeted Portuguese international left-back Raphaël Guerreiro (23). French-born player is currently on a deal with Borussia Dortmund until June 2020, and, so far, German giants are unlikely to feel like letting him leave easily.

i think we should look at younger players. chill well or tierney would be my preference. mend will come back, so it would be good to have two solid options.

Dunno if there's any truth in it.

27.09.2017 12.46 by Claudio Colla read 27
© foto di Matteo Gribaudi/Image Sport
c2f9024aad1a90a7df720d135e59a7e4-51139-8f79b0184a8ab93d0f9b6cc7c7e062d7.jpeg

Looking for a replacement to the long-term injured Benjamin Mendy in January, Manchester City management, due to Alex Sandro being very hard to sign from Juventus, have targeted Portuguese international left-back Raphaël Guerreiro (23). French-born player is currently on a deal with Borussia Dortmund until June 2020, and, so far, German giants are unlikely to feel like letting him leave easily.

That's goinna be a 50m+ signing and not possible in January. He's one of Dortmunds Biggest assets along with Weigl.

Would rather Delph play more at LB and give Zinchenko some games too. I don't see Zinchenko as a true LB but in the inverted fashion he would drift into the midfield anyways as we have seen Delph do, with Walker being a more attack-minded RB. It's an acceptable solution to me that Pep should try before he splashes out more money on fullbacks.

Another option is giving Duhaney a chance in the cup game against Wolves, if he impresses then give him more chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.