Full Backs?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by balotelli's back pocket, 11 Apr 2016.

1. Roachy

Roachy

I don't think another LB would go amiss. As for Delph, can see him becoming Mr Versatile throughout the season in a few positions.

2. Easy

Easy

If is anyone is interested in Ghoulam/Napoli, they play at home against Cagliari in 20 minutes.

3. TRUE BLUE NO1

TRUE BLUE NO1

4. Trautmann's Chiropractor

Trautmann's Chiropractor

I'm not a fan of Ghoulam. Feel like he's just another Kolorov style full back, and with Delph doing a great impression of Clichy we'd be back to having similar left backs as last year. Would rather we sign someone with a little bit more spark. Hertha Berlin's Plattenhardt or young Aaron Martín would be my choice.

5. PW

PW

I wouldn't want that pudding Shaw anywhere near our team. I think calling him second class is a bit of a compliment to the lad. As you correctly point out he has the fitness and athleticism levels of Rick Waller after visiting an all you can eat buffet and has been a waste of money. Funny how this poor piece of transfer business and the stunting of a young English players career is largely overlooked, unlike Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair and Adam Nonceson.

6. karen7

karen7

Benny won't be seen again this season,it won't hurt to buy more cover for 12m

7. Andrew___K

Andrew___K

Henrichs would be my first pick for FB position. Shame that he didn't want to come.

8. Tevez City

Tevez City

I say lets try Zinchenko first before buying another LB.

And we already have Danilo as back up for LB & RB

9. City_Sean

City_Sean

Ghoulam would be a great fit. Sarri football is similar to Peps, and he'd be a great option to rotate with Mendy. Only issue is he's CL tied.

10. Iamthemusicman

Iamthemusicman

I remember signing him years back on Football Manager because Vinnie was homesick.