Full Backs?

I don't think another LB would go amiss. As for Delph, can see him becoming Mr Versatile throughout the season in a few positions.

If is anyone is interested in Ghoulam/Napoli, they play at home against Cagliari in 20 minutes.

I'm not a fan of Ghoulam. Feel like he's just another Kolorov style full back, and with Delph doing a great impression of Clichy we'd be back to having similar left backs as last year. Would rather we sign someone with a little bit more spark. Hertha Berlin's Plattenhardt or young Aaron Martín would be my choice.

Second class? Does he have the pace and stamina required - I doubt it, as Mourinho clearly doesn't believe it. Unfortunately, another overrated player purely because he is English

I wouldn't want that pudding Shaw anywhere near our team. I think calling him second class is a bit of a compliment to the lad. As you correctly point out he has the fitness and athleticism levels of Rick Waller after visiting an all you can eat buffet and has been a waste of money. Funny how this poor piece of transfer business and the stunting of a young English players career is largely overlooked, unlike Jack Rodwell, Scott Sinclair and Adam Nonceson.

I say lets try Zinchenko first before buying another LB.

And we already have Danilo as back up for LB & RB

Free agent.....Left back....Francois....and today is his birthday !

143818-1461681112.JPG

I remember signing him years back on Football Manager because Vinnie was homesick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.