Full Backs?

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by balotelli's back pocket, 11 Apr 2016.

1. Cityfan

Cityfan

I've no idea if he has a bad attitude or not but I don't think any manager has the ability to always get things out of players who are not mentally right. Pep has transferred out plenty of talented players who he has not fancied for whatever reason and I suspect sometimes it has been mentally.

2. decmancity

decmancity

Shaw on a free is good business, let Lorenzo Buenaventura have a full summer to get him up to fitness and there is no reason that Pep cannot mold him into a fantastic LB.

He has been well and truly thrown under the bus at utd, with the injuries as well his mental state is probably shot to pieces. Needs a change, new team mates and new coaches.

3. blue wang

blue wang

economist
    True, I think most of that was in his early Barca days, before he was established as one of the games greatest managers. Arguably some of the players where bigger than him at the time.

Also the way the yaya situation has been handled shows the extent of his control, the buck stops with him and that is that.

The Pep team also seem on top of things, I am sure they will do their homework regarding aptitude and attitude of potential targets.

4. Cityfan

Cityfan

Yep, the one City player I suspect he may have fallen out with over attitude was Nolito.