Full Backs?

How many LB do we need in the team ? we already have two.

We have the best current LB Fabian Delph, and we just bought Mendy this summer.

Is there any team who have better set of fullbacks than us ?

At the moment we have none LB and DM are our weaknesses

Delph, Mendy, Danilo, Walker. Don't need another just need to replace Mangala and Yaya in the summer and we are set for next year.

Delph, Mendy, Danilo, Walker. Don't need another just need to replace Mangala and Yaya in the summer and we are set for next year.
To be challenging in the latter stages of the CL, Walker meets the standard.

Not convinced about Danilo, and questions marks about the fitness of Delph, to sustain fitness in 4 competitions week in, week out. Obviously Mendy is seriously injured.

If Mendy had torn his second ACL at Monaco instead of with us, I doubt we would have bought him. Can he be the same player after?

We were going to get Alves, as well as Mendy and Walker, but he opted for PSG.

Imo we are a good quality full back short, to be looking to win 4 competitions, injuries are likely to take their toll.

I think LB should be our #1 target this January after Delph's injury.
I don't see how we could do anything but buy now. I guess we could try to go to a back 3 and buy at CB instead but we are woefully thin in back right now and need at least 2 to have sufficient depthm

I haven't got a clue who is available but we do need an extra left back in this window.

if delphs fit i think hes more then good enough at left back. problem is his fitness. if we really need another left back id go for bertrand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.