Full Backs?

I don't know whether Benjamin Henrichs is available or what Bayer Leverkusen will want but he could solve the left back situation.
Wonderful player, but he rejected City's approach months ago. Wouldn't be surprised if he runs down his contract and joins Bayern on a free, like all worthy German players :)

Wonderful player, but he rejected City's approach months ago. Wouldn't be surprised if he runs down his contract and joins Bayern on a free, like all worthy German players :)

Shame Henrichs has rejected us would great option.

Assuming were not going to throw money at the Fab Delph -Benj Mendy size problem on the left and weve loaned out the EDS player in Angelino who may or may not have helped us out of the shit, anyone else think its an idea to offer Bacary Sagna a 6 month contract??? Might be able to step in when we need strenghtening defensively and let Zincenko play when were up against bus parkers???
Not saying hed be my dream signing, not even saying hes a great left back - might even be a step back - but hes currently without a club and knows the team inside out (dont know about his fitness mind) and right now weve got a huge problem in that position. (more so than up front)

Just a thought whilst not playing fantasy football thinking well get Betrand, Tierney or Sessegnon in this window with 2 weeks to go.

Walker Danilo and Maffeo coming back in the summer possibly? puts us in good shape on the right, but the left has Mendy injured and Delph injury prone that problem is heightened as Pep sees Mendy as cover for the left center back role, which is what he said at the start of the season, that means we could do with a left back but do we want an experienced player or even a foreign player taking up a valuable spot for what is a third choice left back. For me it is Henry we should want and if we cannot get him Sessegnon

Assuming were not going to throw money at the Fab Delph -Benj Mendy size problem on the left and weve loaned out the EDS player in Angelino who may or may not have helped us out of the shit, anyone else think its an idea to offer Bacary Sagna a 6 month contract??? Might be able to step in when we need strenghtening defensively and let Zincenko play when were up against bus parkers???
Not saying hed be my dream signing, not even saying hes a great left back - might even be a step back - but hes currently without a club and knows the team inside out (dont know about his fitness mind) and right now weve got a huge problem in that position. (more so than up front)

Just a thought whilst not playing fantasy football thinking well get Betrand, Tierney or Sessegnon in this window with 2 weeks to go.

Anyone think of any good reasons Sagna is currently unemployed? I mean apart from the fact that he is devoid of pace and has no talent whatsoever?

We probably need to move for a left back. Danilo ruins the full left hand side when he plays there. Quite genuinely a terrible player. No idea what we have seen in him. He's actually a downgrade on Kolarov

To be fair Kolarov was a LB...Danilo isn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.