Full Backs?

From what I’ve seen of Maffeo he should help in this regard next year. He’s very quick and aggressive much like Walker.

I wouldn’t mind that at all, Danilo has looked ok but I’m not overly impressed so far but he’s not had too many chances and the ones he has have mainly been out of position (LB & DM).

Sorry to disappoint but I was told yesterday that maffeo will be sold in the summer as the club don't think he is at our level.

Hopefully not true but that's what I was told.

Sorry to disappoint but I was told yesterday that maffeo will be sold in the summer as the club don't think he is at our level.

Hopefully not true but that's what I was told.
Surprised at that. I think he’s looked great when I’ve seen him for Girona and I thought he looked good in his cameos for City.

I haven't heard anyone mention him or if they would sell, but West Ham's left back, Arthur Makuaku, could be worth a punt. At times he looks ridiculously skillful and not scared to put a shift in. Pep's kind of player?

Maffeo and Walker for RB, and Mendy and Delph for LB next season should be enough imo. Angelino or Zinchenko could cover at LB eventually. If we buy a DM, Fernandinho can play both RB and LB

Well I can't say who told me for obvious reasons. But they've never been wrong before.
I hope they are this time, as I disagree, I think he's class.

I hope Maffeo doesn't read Bluemoon or he might be a bit cheesed off, especially if he isn't privy to the club's decision and stance on his ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.