Full Backs?

Does he play in a fullback position?
Predominantly, yes.

Obviously more effective, goal wise, playing further forward but do you think Walker and Mendy are [going to be] camped inside our half defending most of the time?

€30m release clause.

We have been linked to him before, he is apparently a good defender. It was reported in December that Espanyol have put a €20m (£17.6m) price-tag on him. He`s only 20, the 1st choice LB for Spains U21 team, and 17,6m is not that bad

We have been linked to him before, he is apparently a good defender. It was reported in December that Espanyol have put a €20m (£17.6m) price-tag on him. He`s only 20, the 1st choice LB for Spains U21 team, and 17,6m is not that bad

Yeah mate I know, but with multiple suitors and the fact it really isn't that big of a fee, I think whoever buys him will have to pay his release clause, about £26.4m.

Sessegnon (sp) at fulham... Young talented and English I'd like us to sign him now before he goes for 60mill in the future

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.