Full Backs?

i know we have angelino, but i think the young lad at hull andy robertson ? will be a class act in the future. could be one for us potentially.

Why not play him in goal? Try not to think Worzzzel, stick to telling us about your fantastic property development empire

Touched a nerve yesterday clearly! (The one I have mentioned in detail once in ten years you mean?)

Watching the Dortmund vs Bayern game tonight, Borussia Dortmund's young right back Felix Passlack had a terrific game. He's lighning quick, had Ribery in his pocket all night & threatened going forward.

Was just thinking that the inverted full backs are like GAA halfbacks.
640px-Gaelic_Pitch.png

Is Pep Catalan for Patrick? He looks like a Paddy G to me.

Alright blues. I'm a new user, been creeping this forum for years and never got round to making an account for the fear of being called a plastic fan or a rag.

Any news on full backs? The lack of any rumours besides Grimaldo is a bit concerning considering all 4 of ours are past 30 and don't seem to fit Pep's system. Kolarov has had his moments at centre half and might be a good rotational squad player but besides that Clichy, Sagna and Zaba (although part of me wants him to stay despite his legs going) are out of contact in the summer. Bellerin signed a new contract so he's out of the question and that leaves us with Fabinho as the only realistic right back we've been linked to.

Another thing that concerns me is we could've done with replacing at least one of each of our full backs over the past few years and anyone we've been linked to hasn't came for one reason or another. Kurzawa went for under £20m and seems to be doing well at PSG, Alex Sandro went for a similar price and is tearing up the left flank for Juve, even Vrsaljko (Croatian right back we were interested in signing in the summer) went for pennies and could've improved us. Maffeo looked promising last month against the rags but he's still young and until he's earned Pep's trust we could really do with a consistent, energetic right back with time on his side.

Potential RB signings - Fabinho, Cancelo, Florenzi?
Potential LB signings - Grimaldo, Alex Sandro?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.