Full Backs?

Why not we go for Ricardo Rodriguez? 23 years old, has a decent freekick, good penalty taker, connects with de Bruyne well, does overlaps like zaba, and has a 30mil euro release clause.

Danny Rose would be perfect, but totally out of question.

There's a kid at Hull who also looks a bit special, having paid big money when he was still 17?

Rodriguez can't defend. Cresswell seems to have come on again after his form seemed to stutter when we were first linked to him.

Danny Rose would be perfect, but totally out of question.

There's a kid at Hull who also looks a bit special, having paid big money when he was still 17?

Rodriguez can't defend. Cresswell seems to have come on again after his form seemed to stutter when we were first linked to him.

I think Rodriguez is over hyped due to his attacking play and set piece ability. Every time I see Cresswell he can put in a hell of a cross, I've rarely seen him have a shocking game defensively.

I think Rodriguez is over hyped due to his attacking play and set piece ability. Every time I see Cresswell he can put in a hell of a cross, I've rarely seen him have a shocking game defensively.
Been saying that for years. But then again, I also don't rate Alaba. So I could just be clueless.

Why not we go for Ricardo Rodriguez? 23 years old, has a decent freekick, good penalty taker, connects with de Bruyne well, does overlaps like zaba, and has a 30mil euro release clause.

There's plenty of left backs out there that I'd get. Gaya,Rodriguez like you've mentioned, willems...

Rodriguez certainly has been criticised for his lack of defending and rightly so. Is his defending really a big step down from Kolarov though and being young can he be trained into our defensive style. The LBs we want are most committed to their current club, Carvajal for example. Rodriguez has a release clause and his partnership with de Bruyne was what made Wolfsburg a level above than they are now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.