Full Kit W*nkers

another generation said:
BlueTG said:
nl7l02.jpg
Who wants a go then?
Settee in front of/behind a door? What's that all about?

Would you want someone walking into the room whilst you were dressed like that? I think she is protecting the kids from a shocking sight, parental discretion!!

well this seems absolutely fine as a full kit - no need for any thing else
7058974873_0b012d34b0_c.jpg

The girls are in full kit & old Howard looks like he's going to be a wanker later on.

2livl1s.jpg

now hasn't this thread got sooooooooooo much better all of a sudden?

DiscoSteve said:
haha #ipadwankers is even better

the number of complete tossers waving their little tea tray around at events never fails to amaze me - use a feckin proper camera or a phonecamera ffs!
This. The cunts are everywhere. Need naming and shaming. If I see someone doing it at our place, I'll smash the pad/tablet/kindle to the floor and kindly replace FOC as long as the person admits they're a ****.

Swales lives said:
I'm new to this phenomena of 'full kit wankers', only last week I saw a man in his mid 40s-50s in Sainsburys in Northwich on a cold evening buying his groceries in a full 'rag' kit. I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked a proper dick. Anyway I took a picture of the c*nt, I'll post it later.

Sorry to spoil the flow of purdy young tings, but here's that wanker I mentioned...
I'm sure you will appreciate this pillock.

ragrw.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.