Full Kit W*nkers

Walkbustaxi said:
DiscoSteve said:
haha #ipadwankers is even better

the number of complete tossers waving their little tea tray around at events never fails to amaze me - use a feckin proper camera or a phonecamera ffs!
This. The cunts are everywhere. Need naming and shaming. If I see someone doing it at our place, I'll smash the pad/tablet/kindle to the floor and kindly replace FOC as long as the person admits they're a ****.

Sadly there was one in 111 on Sat...looked like a tourist.

I know it's not as fun but have you thought some of these full kit wankers might be coming from a 5 a side game I know I've had to go shops in a full kit before now...

BlueTG said:
nl7l02.jpg

Who wants a go then?
Is it just me who would like to ram that candle up her arse?

Swales lives said:
Swales lives said:
I'm new to this phenomena of 'full kit wankers', only last week I saw a man in his mid 40s-50s in Sainsburys in Northwich on a cold evening buying his groceries in a full 'rag' kit. I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked a proper dick. Anyway I took a picture of the c*nt, I'll post it later.

Sorry to spoil the flow of purdy young tings, but here's that wanker I mentioned...
I'm sure you will appreciate this pillock.

ragrw.jpg

Hahaha. Look at the shop assistant arms folding thinking "WANKEEERRR"

Could somebody a thought bubble above that lad's head.

In fairness some of these lads looks like they're coming from Sunday Rec league games. I do know me and my mates have worn old city shirts as we all own the at least one thing that's blue.

alky313 said:
In fairness some of these lads looks like they're coming from Sunday Rec league games. I do know me and my mates have worn old city shirts as we all own the at least one thing that's blue.

dont spoil the fun!

Swales lives said:
Swales lives said:
I'm new to this phenomena of 'full kit wankers', only last week I saw a man in his mid 40s-50s in Sainsburys in Northwich on a cold evening buying his groceries in a full 'rag' kit. I couldn't believe my eyes, he looked a proper dick. Anyway I took a picture of the c*nt, I'll post it later.

Sorry to spoil the flow of purdy young tings, but here's that wanker I mentioned...

ragrw.jpg

You paid some one to pose for that didn't you?
Please say yes!?
Nobody would do their shopping dressed like that ffs!!
Looks a bit like that c**t Pallister, hmmm.

mick10 said:
Swales lives said:
Swales lives said:

ragrw.jpg

You paid some one to pose for that didn't you?
Please say yes!?
Nobody would do their shopping dressed like that ffs!!
Looks a bit like that c**t Pallister, hmmm.

more the illegitimate offspring of pallister and McClair

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.