Funniest chant of the season?

jimharri

Apparently, at the Barnet/Gillingham game recently, the home team brought on a sub called Neal Bishop, to a loud chorus of "You'll never bash the Bishop!"

CTID_92 said:
thats shit, im sure i heard the south stand against everton singing " you fat bastard" then " have you ever seen your dick!" now that is funny
Who was that sang to? Thought it was Everton fans singing it to Dunnie tbh.

Bongo Joe said:
CTID_92 said:
thats shit, im sure i heard the south stand against everton singing " you fat bastard" then " have you ever seen your dick!" now that is funny
Who was that sang to? Thought it was Everton fans singing it to Dunnie tbh.
You've just got to hand it to those lovable scousers, and their zany sense of humour!

There was a fat bloke in a cowboy hat amongst the Everton fans, he got it quite a bit as was nearest row to 111, Cowboy is a pedo was one also :]

lord of the dance*

sven, sven wherever you maybe
you are the pride of mcfc
and you can shag my wife
on our setee
if you win a cup at wembely

that was pretty funny

elano said he,s from brazil ... comes from cheetham hill elanoo woooo from 111 lol

to the blue scousers when a liitle argumrent broke out behind the goal ss .. are you fighting over food .....

I know this isn't this season, but on the subject of funny chants... I read Micky Quinn's autobiography "Who Ate All The Pies?" - a very entertaining read. Anyway, in the book he recalls being at Oldham when goalkeeper Andy Goram had just been diagnosed with schizophrenia and the crowd started chanting "There's only 2 Andy Gorams!" Mean fcukers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.