Funniest thing you have heard at a match

Eastlands Blue said:
For me it was a few years back playing Arsenal at home, while KK was still manager and we were 4-0 down after 20 mins.
We scored to take it to 4-1 and we started to sing back to the Arsenal fans 'you're not singing anymore', class line!
Remember that game half the arsenal first team on the bench : then they put on some subs . Sub for arsenal tharry Henry and Patrick vieara and the sub for city Paul dickov : someone shouts now ur in for it dickov s on : we all fell about . Brill .

playing either boro or liverpool in the 02/03 season,i think. foreign lad was milking an injury for a good few minutes till hejogged back on and some bloke shouted ''oh,its a fucking miracle'' had to be there but had half the kippax in stitches. still remember itto this day whenever a player milks an injury

The Stoke game on New Year's Day last week in 117. This lad, who's loud on a regular basis, came up with this absolutely beauty out of nowhere to the tune of "What's That Coming Over The Hill (Is It A Monster)?";

"Who's that cumming over yer kids, it's BOBBY CHARLTON, IT'S BOBBY CHARLTON!"

Cue muffled and choked up laughter from all angles.

Seosa said:
The Stoke game on New Year's Day last week in 117. This lad, who's loud on a regular basis, came up with this absolutely beauty out of nowhere to the tune of "What's That Coming Over The Hill (Is It A Monster)?";

Your a week late mate it got sang at Norwich too ;)

ell said:
Seosa said:

Your a week late mate it got sang at Norwich too ;)

Fair do's, he's an away-er so that's probably where he got it from.

i was at the watford game and a child a few rows back said to his dad, "Daddy, i want to be a footballer like tevez when im older" to which his dad replied "then you have to become a lot better" the son then came back with "thats why i always ask you to come out and play with me, so that i can practice"!

A bloke in our block vs chelski started to jump up and down with his shoe off like the leeds fans did. A female steward walked down the steps and saidc" Exuse me." He didnt hear and carried on jumping about. She got really annoyed so pretty much every1 in our block stood up and took a shoe off. And sang. " mums home, mums home, stop enjoying yourself, mums home.". Whenever she walked down the steps she would be greeted by hushes and calls of, " everyone stop enjoying youself."
Later in the game every1 was getting wound up by the refs pro chelsea decisions. A 4 yr old kid stands up and shouts " you think your funny do ya?" He later walks off with a shoe cressed against his stomach.

bezer57 said:
Eastlands Blue said:
For me it was a few years back playing Arsenal at home, while KK was still manager and we were 4-0 down after 20 mins.
We scored to take it to 4-1 and we started to sing back to the Arsenal fans 'you're not singing anymore', class line!
Remember that game half the arsenal first team on the bench : then they put on some subs . Sub for arsenal tharry Henry and Patrick vieara and the sub for city Paul dickov : someone shouts now ur in for it dickov s on : we all fell about . Brill .

I also remember the City fans chanting Boring boring Arsenal, just after the subs came on.

My wife at her first match getting really excited during a /City attack, and then perplexed as to why play stops.
Why aren't we still going??
he's given a free kick, say I
what for??
Offside
"you can't just say offside!! is it us or them??"
*sigh*

This weekend at the roundabout a small group of fans were starting up the 'It's only 3-1' chant...one of them had obviously had a few scoops and just before the chant reached it's climax got a bit muddled and started singing, 'It should have been 6'

His mates just turned to him deadpan and said, 'It was 6 mate'

Went to Kidderminster v Wrexham at the weekend. Sat by a bloke who every time the Wrexham defence had the ball, insisted on shouting "HE DOESNT WANT IT, HE DOESNT WANT IT MOUSE" at the Kiddy striker.

Wrexham fans let a flare off when they scored which I thought was over the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.