Funny how rivals who used to have all the money, call foul when that changes.

Magicpole

Team supported
Celtic
Up here in the land of the vacant sun, you cannot read an article from certain journos of a certain Rangers persuasion, highlighting the gap in resources and how their poor old team can’t compete.

If you ask them, as I did one of these guys last week, “ Show me one article you have written during Rangers 9 in a row, where you mentioned the gap in resources and how we were up against it?”

Cough

Just one.

Well, it was

Shut up. You didn’t give a fuck when your team held the upper hand. Was never a problem. Now you are fucked financially, it’s all to the detriment of the game? Please.

Anyway, that conversation ended but the fact remains. Clubs who had all the dosh, lorded it over those who didn’t, and now things have changed, it’s a different story. Not fair, too much, bad for the game.

Well, they can all fuck off.

No likey when the shoes on the other foot?

Get fucking used to it.

Had to get this off my chest, it really fucks me off.

There's a few clubs down here with the same attitude. The club's name alone should automatically mean they are the best.

As an aside. When's the next tax case due against Rangers MK2?

I reckon there is a few on here who would agree 100% with you.
It’s the one thing that really ‘gets to me’ .... hypocrites the lot of em.

old Karl Heinz is having a pop in the media, the usual "we can do it without arab billionaires" bullshit spouted!

old Karl Heinz is having a pop in the media, the usual "we can do it without arab billionaires" bullshit spouted!
Yes he talks about Bayern's philosophy as he makes more racist comments about our owners. Not really a surprise given the philosophy Bavaria is most famous for. I really think Bayern are an utter disgrace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.