Funny how...

cookster

The Rooney story is hardly news worthy enough for $ky - no repeats of the incident etc.

But the Adebayor celebration was showed virtually on a loop for 2 days!

Also apparently the FA can't take retrospective action if the Ref has seen the incident.... Unless you're Manchester City that is....

Then the fcking lying cheating pissed up troll has the barefaced cheek to say the media will make more of it!

My hatred for all that is Manure and the corrupt tw@t's that run the media and FA grows stronger every weekend.

A lot of people say its all in city fans heads but a lot of people in football see it as well. Look what happend to the last guy who spoke out about it though. I seem to remember things went downhill for rafa from then on.

cookster said:
The Rooney story is hardly news worthy enough for $ky - no repeats of the incident etc.

But the Adebayor celebration was showed virtually on a loop for 2 days!

Also apparently the FA can't take retrospective action if the Ref has seen the incident.... Unless you're Manchester City that is....

Then the fcking lying cheating pissed up troll has the barefaced cheek to say the media will make more of it!

My hatred for all that is Manure and the corrupt tw@t's that run the media and FA grows stronger every weekend.

bang on the fucking money, totally agree with every word.

I fucking hate the scum media and every fucking ref!!!!! they are all scum of the earth........I'm in agony here with all this hate!! It'll top it of tomorrow with that specimen of a so called ref WALTON who will have a fucking nightmare of a game! I'll guarantee you now that he's penciled in for the Liverpool and Everton game against us!

Is there any chance the fa will fuck this **** over???? Hate him the dirty bastard

Where's Pigenho to us we're all paranoid and that every team gets treated the same regardles of their standing in the game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.