Gaël Clichy

thereWasATime

Corriere dello Sport reporting

Inter interested in Man City's Clichy

After missing out on Ervin Zukanovic and Filipe Luis, Inter are now interested in Gael Clichy for the left-back role. Roberto Mancini took the Frenchman to Manchester City in 2011.

Is there any angle to it? Loosing a HG player at his point seems impossible right.

Corriere dello Sport reporting

Inter interested in Man City's Clichy

After missing out on Ervin Zukanovic and Filipe Luis, Inter are now interested in Gael Clichy for the left-back role. Roberto Mancini took the Frenchman to Manchester City in 2011.

Is there any angle to it? Loosing a HG player at his point seems impossible right.
Depends if we have other players lined up to replace him.

But probably bollocks.

2 year loan with the option to buy for a curly wurly and a packet of Monster Munch I imagine.

Clichy won't be going, it's that other left back we need to shop around.

2 year loan with the option to buy for a curly wurly and a packet of Monster Munch I imagine.

Clichy won't be going, it's that other left back we need to shop around.

Half eaten curly wurly too.

Surely we could spare him and bring through a youth academy player that would count as home grown either straight away or relatively soon, I hear we've good young fullbacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.