Gabriel Jesus - 2016/17 Performances - Palmeiras win the league title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant match, amazing player. Such work ethic in a tender age. And notice his link-up play - he knows exactly when and where to pass, where to run for one-twos... I feel he's already better than any of our forwards in this regard.

He does look a player, Given how our club is run these days I dont expect he will have much trouble settling in and adapting, after all we have a good selection of fellow South Americans here who can make him feel at home by kicking him up in the air in training each day!

© foto di Daniele Buffa/Image Sport
a8945826c85fc63c33392fd697e4d1e3-56343-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpeg

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=media&id=215919
New Manchester City signing Gabriel Jesus told Gazzetta dello Sport’s Extra Time magazine he rejected offers from Inter Milan and Juventus earlier this summer: “It was not an easy decision to take, but I want to improve and that’s what made the difference in the end.”

“Working with a great manager like Guardiola is one more reason that I was convinced to join Manchester City.

“Guardiola’s role was decisive. He gave me a call this summer and that was decisive. I’m delighted I’ll be working with him.

“I don’t know him personally, but he gave me guarantees about the project. I said no to Inter and Juve, that’s true. I’m a Milan fan!"

The Brazilian starlet is currently playing with Palmeiras on loan before joining the Citizenson a permanent move.

When Gabriel Jesus comes over in January it will be interesting to see who ill get dropped from our premier league squad. Also who will make way for him in our European squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.