Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is well on his way to being an absolute superstar and I'd be surprised to see him not mentioned as one of the best forwards in the world within the next few years. Comparisons with Iheanacho couldn't be further wide of the mark.
It seems you took your B vitamins today. All your comments have been on point.

I salute. :)

The guy is well on his way to being an absolute superstar and I'd be surprised to see him not mentioned as one of the best forwards in the world within the next few years. Comparisons with Iheanacho couldn't be further wide of the mark.

For me the jury is still out for him but to compare him with Nacho is ridiculous. Nacho is sunday league player compared to Jesus.

He has great potential, but as for the present, I'm not getting this superstar status some are giving him. He looks exactly what he is... a raw kid, like Iheanacho.
He isnt remotely like Iheanacho,his game is entirely different.The only thing they have in common is their age.

People comparing him with kelechi?

FFS this guy will be a star. He played well last night aside from getting pushed of the ball a few times.

I think that sitter he missed in pre-season is flavouring peoples opinions personally and has stuck in their minds because his general play has been good on the whole although just maybe not quite 100% and opposition managers have undoubtedly highlighted him as someone to focus on(Sané will have that too this season the good thing is we have too many outlets for them to put to much emphasis on one player). As soon as a player signs for City it doesn't take much for people to have their doubts, it will be no different if Mbappé ever signs mark my words he'll have his blunders and off games and there be metldowns a plenty about how much Txiki wasted if he isn't player of the season.

Kelechi is the better finisher of the two. Jesus is better on the ball. They are close, imo.

And that's exactly what I compared... their inexperience, and how much it shows on the pitch. The rest, you just made up.
Age and inexperince aren't the same.Kelechi showed nothing of the ability and the vision Gabriel displays,he's on another level in comparison.
'The rest i made up'? what was that then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.