Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this is just me and I might get ripped for this but what so special about him? Yes he's tapped a few goals in but people are talking about world class etc. What am I not seeing?
Did you see his debut off the bench against Spurs? Less than 10 minutes left but he galvanised the entire team and was so close to creating or scoring the winner. If that didn't excite you I don't know what to say - only special players are capable of that sort of impact, especially as a 19year old just arrived in a new country. But for his metatarsal injury I think even you may have been excited by now.

few of DM reporters voted for him to be the best scorer this year too.

yep, there is a chance he deliberately handed it but you have to give him a benefit of doubt in that situation, he wasn't controlling his body movement. stupid booking. had to score that header though.

yep, there is a chance he deliberately handed it but you have to give him a benefit of doubt in that situation, he wasn't controlling his body movement. stupid booking. had to score that header though.

Gets in good positions. Should have scored though like you say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.