Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This boy has a tremendous work ethic and is a real team player. He will only get better and score many, many goals.

Haha. It is the "pose de quebrada". Something like "pose from the hood". It is related to a famous Palmeiras youtuber here in Brazil. Neymar is also doing the same celebration.

Here is an explanation in english.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...s/man-city-gabriel-jesus-celebration-13767974

JS133619552.jpg

Cheers

Hey, there mate. My name's also Renato. LOL. I suppose you're also Palmeirense, right?

Cheers!!

Yup, it's quite annoying for the opposition. Rarely can they begin the buildup with enough time or space. Its a very important part of the team balance.
There were a good 3 or 4 occasions where he got a foot on a pass out of the back, and plenty more when he forced them playing it backwards.

When you're playing a side that like to attack as directly as Napoli do, having someone up top slowing down the passes into midfield can be the difference in terms of defensive positioning.

Plus with Jesus what makes him special is he's not your average hard working forward. He's actually very good at football too.

It is already becoming a trademark goal of De Bruyne and Jesus that low fast cross in the first post.
Hey, there mate. My name's also Renato. LOL. I suppose you're also Palmeirense, right?

Cheers!!
Right you are mate. Also Renato, Palmeirense and City fan. ^^

Gabriel starts. City wins. Simple as that. He just does whatever is necessary to win and is perfectly content doing it. He's got the talent and ability to utilize his flair/skill to score spectacular goals that would boost his brand but instead he chooses to make the right plays for the betterment of the team. As a fan of cockiness and flair I'm a little annoyed that I won't see him fully unleashed and selfish :-).

Cant believe his strike rate already. And he's only just 20. Going to be incredible, sorry, even more incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.