Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the video....an excellent watch. I was wondering if City have some new fans over in Brazil due to Gabriel playing here.

Sure it does!!! Of course, you guys playing in the form you have been playing (specially KdB) doesnt hurt in getting ppl to watch your games. I began watching mostly because of Jesus, but I have quite a bit of friends that have been watching mostly thanks to the level of football played by you.

Im coming to London in december and Im going to the Manchester just for your game against the Spurs.

Sure it does!!! Of course, you guys playing in the form you have been playing (specially KdB) doesnt hurt in getting ppl to watch your games. I began watching mostly because of Jesus, but I have quite a bit of friends that have been watching mostly thanks to the level of football played by you.

Im coming to London in december and Im going to the Manchester just for your game against the Spurs.

Nice post. Hope you enjoy Manchester :)

Do bring warm clothes, an umbrella, and footwear that doesnt take on water.

Oh and can you bring some of those birds that we see watching Brazil please?

Do bring warm clothes, an umbrella, and footwear that doesnt take on water.

Oh and can you bring some of those birds that we see watching Brazil please?

Nice tips. Thanks.

Sorry about the brazilian birds. The only one Im taking to England is the Mrs...

Apparently unhappy at not being 1st choice striker at city which has put Barcelona on alert for his services according to Caught offside.

Apparently unhappy at not being 1st choice striker at city which has put Barcelona on alert for his services according to Caught offside.
1261.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.