Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people just assume he had a bad game because he didn't score. Some people seem to miss the little/important things like the link up play etc
A game or so back he was like a jack rabbit bouncing around. You saw him lift his head, weigh it up and he dashed pulling two defenders away for Kev to smack one in. Kev was going to have to recycle the ball just half a second later if something did not give.

A game or so back he was like a jack rabbit bouncing around. You saw him lift his head, weigh it up and he dashed pulling two defenders away for Kev to smack one in. Kev was going to have to recycle the ball just half a second later if something did not give.

Yup. Even against Leicester in the cup a couple of weeks ago. He made a run and dragged two defenders away. Gundogan then had the space to pass it to Bernando who was free, then slotted home.

If jesus cant be blamed for not scoring enough, then we have no right to blame kun for not scoring either. Jesus works hard, so does kun. I fear the worst for kun, he is definitely leaving in summer. Pep can say all he likes about how good kun is but he doesnt mean it imo.

If jesus cant be blamed for not scoring enough, then we have no right to blame kun for not scoring either. Jesus works hard, so does kun. I fear the worst for kun, he is definitely leaving in summer. Pep can say all he likes about how good kun is but he doesnt mean it imo.
If you say so

Jesus has been great for city and will be again in the future, but anyone not accepting he isn’t badly out of form is deluded. Having said that you have to play through it and I’d start him on Sunday or Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.