Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If jesus cant be blamed for not scoring enough, then we have no right to blame kun for not scoring either. Jesus works hard, so does kun. I fear the worst for kun, he is definitely leaving in summer. Pep can say all he likes about how good kun is but he doesnt mean it imo.
I fear you are right.

I'm a huge fan of Kun's and have defending him to the hilt when we were talking about signing Sanchez and people were saying Sanchez is a better player.

But at the same time, when people have (as the pundits always seem to do) described Kun as being "clinical", I have always said nonsense. He's always been ridiculously wasteful and often needs four or five good chances before he gets a goal. Him scoring at first opportunity is the exception, not the norm. I can imagine Pep finds it very frustrating with the team creating as many chances as we do, and Kun not converting them. We could easily have dropped points yesterday as a result of our (not only Kun's tbf) wastefulness.

If jesus cant be blamed for not scoring enough, then we have no right to blame kun for not scoring either. Jesus works hard, so does kun. I fear the worst for kun, he is definitely leaving in summer. Pep can say all he likes about how good kun is but he doesnt mean it imo.
Well considering your early season posts were telling us City were slow and laborious whilst United were brilliant, I think I'll pass on what you know and don't know chuck.

Aguero had hit the post twice and almost scored from header, while I don't remember any scoring attempt from Jesus yesterday.

The way I see it is Jesus is effective when he is playing upfront alone with Sane & Sterling on the sides.

"thanks for all the messages of strength, tomorrow I will do the exams to be sure of the level and the injury!" - GJ on Instagram

City confirm Gabriel Jesus suffered medial collateral ligament injury against Crystal Palace and will undergo further examinations in the coming days to determine how long he'll be out for.

Aguero has been INCREDIBLE but there's still this kid waiting in the wings.

I think he's still got an important part to play in CL. As an athlete.. that time you have sitting out injured gets the wheels turning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.