Gabriel Jesus - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I thought his link up play was really good. He's best in a 3 though, where there's less pressure on him to score and greater reward for his link up play.

not cutting it.......

needs dropping. it was happening last year as well....b. silva should be in his place next game

him and aguero just aren't a partnership and we need to pick one or the other

I agree.

And i believe it should be this kid,he is far more suited to our high energy game,i didnt think he should have been the one hooked last night.

I agree.

And i believe it should be this kid,he is far more suited to our high energy game,i didnt think he should have been the one hooked last night.

agreed, the mutiny and back pages that would have resulted from kun being hooked made the wrong decision easy for Pep. Gabby seems a bit too nice and happy to be here at the moment

He wasnt involved much last night looked lost a bit in my view. Maybe taking him off is a kick up the ass he needed. Just incase he was getting too much in the comfort zone. Feel Pep will give this more time the duo will come good. I think its more waiting for the team long term to gel together when that happens we will see more out of Jesus and Kun. The next 2 games will be interesting to see the formation and players used. Will Jesus be better as a impact sub or a starter for the time being its Peps call. He has the talent could it be second season syndrome case were the players kinda fall off the level they were at last season. I think he will be managed correctly and thats why KUN is still at the club as we just wouldnt be able to rely on Jesus to score us 30 plus goals a season yet.

Comparing him to the Brazilian Ronaldo and always praising him as the biggest Brazilian talent may harm him.

Anyway, he is still young and hopefully Pep will him reach the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.