Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked great when he came on, I would have been so pleased had he managed to stay on side and grabbed a winner for us, that would have been perfect... the commentary seemed genuinely excited by him too.

I thought he should have came on sooner today and I would have taken Sergio off for him... Aguero was doing a lot of running today to his credit worked really hard he was knackered by the 70min mark.

You know when you witness a players debut and you know instantly he's going to be some player. Lifted the whole stadium, exciting to see him with Sane become 2 of our front 3.

Looks very, very exciting.

@FantasyIreland, I think you may have been right when you said he could be our Neymar.
Yep,so many strings to his bow and a fighters mentality too.He's perfect for a front three,and it seems so is Sane.....we just need to find the final part of the trio.Its a shame Sancho isn't another 12/18 months down the line,but he'll keep ;-)

The one 'down' side is his emotion,he's incredibly pumped and he just needs to try and keep a lid on things or the officials will be all over him - he's 19.....he'll learn to find the balance and channel it correctly.

He's going to be a star.

Absolutely exuding confidence right now and I don't think he's feeling any pressure at all. Would be a good time to start him next match and give a break to either Sterling or Aguero.

Aguero looks the most out of sorts and we should capitalise on Jesus' form and enthusiasm to impress.

Yep,so many strings to his bow and a fighters mentality too.He's perfect for a front three,and it seems so is Sane.....we just need to find the final part of the trio.Its a shame Sancho isn't another 12/18 months down the line,but he'll keep ;-)

The one 'down' side is his emotion,he's incredibly pumped and he just needs to try and keep a lid on things or the officials will be all over him - he's 19.....he'll learn to find the balance and channel it correctly.

If you can't be pumped for your home debut in a foreign country at the age of 19 then you might as well give up.

I thought he was superb and his cameo debut was on a par with that of Serge vs Swansea. He's a game changer alright and we're very lucky to have him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.