Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a great player according to Merson... because he would not play at City if he was apparently. Lol what a ****

Just seen that.

Shows how he and the rest of the old guard think.

If was any good he'd have gone to Barcelona, Bayern or Real Madrid - or Manchester United, because (and I quote) "City aren't Man United are they?"

The mans a ****, but he's outdone himself today.

Merson (and the rest) has forgotten that Barcelona wanted Gabby just as much as us. We just put in the extra effort to sign the player.

Last edited:
Not a great player according to Merson... because he would not play at City if he was apparently. Lol what a ****

I suppose the really great players gamble all their money away, go bankrupt, become alcoholics and snort cocaine at every opportunity as well eh Merse?

No, we only take the sub-par players, your Yaya Touré's and your Kevin De Bruyne's and Sergio Aguero's and Vincent Kompany's and David Silva's and Fernandinho's. No room here for an unproven 19 year old, he's far too good for us.

he was seen in the stands at the end of the game, seemed fine looked more precautionary to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.