Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. They broadcasted man city's game live here to Brazil and I (and the press in general) were delighted with Gabriels debut. Now le left Palmeiras (you know how this club rivalities goes) he literally has 220 million people cheering for him and for his success (afterall, he is the heir of our mythical #9 tshirt and the only one, since Adriano lost his ways 10 years ago, that seems worthy of it.

He is just starting. When he first came in a Palmeiras pro game, he also got a few minutes, he also made an impact, but didnt score, but I, who was at the stadium, was pretty much sure we got ourselves one of those brazilian players that became rare this days. One that put together street football savyy, technique, pace, speed, and, furthermore, that killing instinct that fears noone, fears no situation, fears no game.

You guys are pretty damn lucky. Gonna see the best of Gabriel Jesus, his twenties, live at Etihad, enjoy ^^

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hi guys. They broadcasted man city's game live here to Brazil and I (and the press in general) were delighted with Gabriels debut. Now le left Palmeiras (you know how this club rivalities goes) he literally has 220 million people cheering for him and for his success (afterwall, he is the heir of our mythical #9 tshirt and the only one, since Adriano lost his ways 10 years ago, that seems worthy of it.

He is just starting. When he first came in a Palmeiras pro game, he also got a few minutes, he also made an impact, but didnt score, but I, who was at the stadium, was pretty much sure we got ourselves one of those brazilian players that became rare this days. One that put together street football savyy, technique, pace, speed, and, furthermore, that killing instinct that fears noone, fears no situation, fears no game.

You guys are pretty damn lucky. Gonna see the best of Gabriel Jesus, his twenties, live at Etihad, enjoy ^^

Cheers!
Thanks Renato.I take it we have acquired a few more 'fans' now Jesus is playing for us?

no......sterling for me as he is extremely wasteful in front of goal....i thkn jesus and kun will work better together as gj can play anywhere along the line where as sterling cannt (or at least isnt as effective)

Can't disagree. Good call.

Hi guys. They broadcasted man city's game live here to Brazil and I (and the press in general) were delighted with Gabriels debut. Now le left Palmeiras (you know how this club rivalities goes) he literally has 220 million people cheering for him and for his success (afterwall, he is the heir of our mythical #9 tshirt and the only one, since Adriano lost his ways 10 years ago, that seems worthy of it.

Cheers!

We love and appreciate GJ Renato. Thanks for the backing. I think he's in good hands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.