Gabriel Jesus - 2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had his moments, but I tend to agree.

I think he has shown in the last two games that for as good as he is, the idea that we could sell Sergio and directly replace him with Gabriel is just too premature.

Not premature. Hope Kun stays.

I honestly thought he was only average today.Yes he took his goal well but his overall performance was nothing to write home about.
You're right, in fact i expect him to be relatively inconsistent for the next couple of seasons and have quite a few ups and downs.

But i think he'll turn out an absolute superstar.

Goal and an assist and thats not even playing particularly well pmsl.

This young man is going to be a world beater.

Jesus won all of his games as starter..when he came in as a sub he almost won those games too..

average my ass.. you guys just can't understand a player who is clinical opposed to a player who tries to do the impossible, has hollywood moments but ultimately hurts us

You're right, in fact i expect him to be relatively inconsistent for the next couple of seasons and have quite a few ups and downs.

But i think he'll turn out an absolute superstar.

Based on???? Hasn't been inconsistent at all. So confused.

I honestly thought he was only average today.Yes he took his goal well but his overall performance was nothing to write home about.
He was played out wide to accommodate Aguero who kind of stole the show up front, which is why it may have seemed as though Jesus was less involved than usual. He does look better played centrally but a goal and an assist isn't bad going and this partnership is looking good so far, perhaps needs a little time grow an understanding.

Aguero needs to adapt to it too, to learn to enjoy linking up and passing more because he's really good at it when he wants to be, he was quite greedy with the ball at times today but he was having a great game and the hat trick was on so it's understandable.

Yes he was only average today.If you tell me he had a good game then I despair that you must have your blue tinted specs on.
If we can get a few more players that put in average performances like that week-in-week-out then we will be quite the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.