Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Noticed they have pretty set of nasty fans,some of the things they were chanting,the linesmans a **** was one when he gave a genuine offside,small time club.
For some reason (probably because we seem to routinely beat them) Bournemouth fans seem to fucking hate us, think we topped a poll of their fans as most hated club fairly recently. I assume that is reflected in their general mood when we play them.

wont be a break in the bone, perhaps hairline fracture. He looked to take a stud right on the side of his foot.

just a precaution to take him off and good decision it was.. Not bad when sergio is in the back pocket, helped make the decision as to when he played again !

What ever happened to the magic sponge, used to work a treat when I was playing.

they were booing coz he went down after a challenge soon after the injury,they must of thought he was trying it on.
They were booing cos they decided he dived for the free kick we should have been awarded.

I did like the linesman is a **** chant that sky had to appologise for mind you.

For some reason (probably because we seem to routinely beat them) Bournemouth fans seem to fucking hate us, think we topped a poll of their fans as most hated club fairly recently. I assume that is reflected in their general mood when we play them.
Not Southampton? I really doubt any football club hates City apart from maybe Utd, Liverpool and Everton

I got the impression from the fact that they were singing rag songs that their fans are rags that have decided to also support their home town team because they're in the top flight. A common phenomena in small towns (even though Bournemouth isn't particularly small).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.