Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

C4242A9WcAAv4dm.jpg:small

Pictures of Jesus must be posted in the Photo Galilee.

Stress fractures are a subset of fractures which are identified by cause. Continu

How do you know the particularities of his injury, how it's been treated and how long his recovery will be?

By deduction dear Holmes. Of course I haven't seen his medical file (did you really think I had?) but it's such a typical presentation for this injury. As I said, if it had been any other metatarsal, they wouldn't have operated (example- Wayne Rooney fractured 4th). Let's face it, I nailed (!!) it, right down to him not having had immediate surgery and him flying back to Brazil to recover. Sadly, he's not playing again this season, so we are going to have to get used to it.

Inter boss said this week he wanted to lure him away

G. Jesus' agent Cristiano Simões: "There's no chance of Gabriel Jesus joining Inter in the summer or any time soon, I'm sorry." [@cmdotcom]

G. Jesus' agent Cristiano Simões: "He chose Manchester City, where he's happy and everyone is delighted with his performances." [@cmdotcom]

"His focus is on City and the excellent work he is doing with Pep." Gabriel Jesus' agent shuts down Inter rumours.
Don't you just love those Italians?

By deduction dear Holmes. Of course I haven't seen his medical file (did you really think I had?) but it's such a typical presentation for this injury. As I said, if it had been any other metatarsal, they wouldn't have operated (example- Wayne Rooney fractured 4th). Let's face it, I nailed (!!) it, right down to him not having had immediate surgery and him flying back to Brazil to recover. Sadly, he's not playing again this season, so we are going to have to get used to it.
No I was fairly sure you knew a modest amount

So he's not going to play again this season, let's hope he has done enough already to scare the shite out of defences for next season.
Can't wait to see him ripping them a new one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.