Gabriel Jesus back in training (page 77)

Reminds me of Mario - but with the talent and on-the-field application to go with the personality. I think we've missed that sort of character in the dressing room.

Ya-ya, ya-ya ya-ya, ya-ya ya-ya, ya-ya ya-ya touré!
email20-2020jesus20-20calming20storms4.jpg

Ko-lo, ko-lo ko-lo...
Bastard, coffee all over the place!

I think the Semi final would be great if Jesus is on bench. The front 3 of Aguero, Sane and Sterling would all feel they will be at risk of being pulled off if they are not on top form. Also if we were a goal down with say 25 mins to go I would imagine Jesus would give the City fans a massive lift meaning lots of noise and equally the players on the pitch. Think he would be a real threat in the game with his enthusiasm to chase balls.

Don't see him being on the bench next week. Not least because the game could go to extra time so deciding how much time to give him could be problematic.

he has to start training with the 1st team. As far as I know he's just working one to one with physio. If he has a week of full 1st team training I could see him making the bench.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.