Gabriel Jesus (injury concern)

Yeah you always jump like that when you are already taking a lift off someone's back & of course he would have had no idea that Jesus' head was there, on his shoulders, just next to Otamendi's left hand, which was touching his face at the time.

If that's an accident, the bloke is even more out of control with his movements than I previously thought, and needs to see a doctor, before it gets worse.

GJ has shown maturity following that injury. What else could he say about a teammate assaulting him? Watching it, it is still a shit challenge and one that would deserve a red. Good that Ota has apologised, he really is a numbskull though.

Is it just me having some sort of deja vu or did Otamendi do either Jesus or Bravo in before on international?

I'm sure Otamendi has injured one of ours before on international.

City have no concerns about Gabriel Jesus missing the start of the season, and he is expected to travel to the USA for pre-season. [ESPN FC]

Not sure we would be happy him not being with us for pre-season

Is it just me having some sort of deja vu or did Otamendi do either Jesus or Bravo in before on international?

I'm sure Otamendi has injured one of ours before on international.

Otamendi put a tackle in on Gabriel before (not sure if it was this season maybe before he joined us in January?) and Fernandinho had ago at him for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.