Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
City app notification but doedidn't say anything in the app and nowt on website lol.
Hope we've not been hacked!

I don't know much about him apart that he has only just broken into the Brazilian squad this year. I am quite sure that he's not moving here till he has finished with his present club, so we will see him in the New Year all being well, and he doesn't get injured in the mean time.

I don't know much about him apart that he has only just broken into the Brazilian squad this year. I am quite sure that he's not moving here till he has finished with his present club, so we will see him in the New Year all being well, and he doesn't get injured in the mean time.
knowing our luck he gets injured in their final game and is out for 12 weeks.

If he finishes the Brazilian season in December, surely we'll give him a break before bringing him into our squad? Perhaps we'll line him up to replace Kelechi during AFCON?

If he finishes the Brazilian season in December, surely we'll give him a break before bringing him into our squad? Perhaps we'll line him up to replace Kelechi during AFCON?
Now that's a good shout :-) well played sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.