Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been done to death how shit our options at full back are so its no surprise to see a mistake from one of them nearly cost us all 3 points again.

They are history come the summer.

Very much a weak player,in strength and ability.We know it,Pep knows it.....unfortunately we have few alternatives until summer and the position will remain an area the opposition heavilly target.

I cant believe Delph could be any worse.

Just a proxy player at the moment. Doesn't add anything creative into our play. When press he does these safe passes that don't get us anywhere or in any attacking position. Today he was struggling against that bigger player Llorente.

I don't think one of our EDS players can do any worse in that position. Clichy is an above average player but in Pep's formation he sticks out like a thumb.

Abysmal and he has been for a good couple of seasons now! Why we let that young lad go out on loan I have no idea he could not possibly be any worse than this man!

Just a proxy player at the moment. Doesn't add anything creative into our play. When press he does these safe passes that don't get us anywhere or in any attacking position. Today he was struggling against that bigger player Llorente.

I don't think one of our EDS players can do any worse in that position. Clichy is an above average player but in Pep's formation he sticks out like a thumb.

He does stick out. It really is amazing we havent got a replacement for him. He's not been good for a few years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.