Gael Clichy - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Manc in London
Not on the cross. Sane lazily ambled back and Yaya showed soft support. Could he have done better? Sure. But its always easy to point him out. When others were equally as culpable.

Clichy got aniahlated for pace of Ozil near the end of the game luckily Sane got back lost a lot of pace as Gael.

I don't even think the MLS would want him after his contract finally ends. How can someone who has nothing else to do all week but train be so fucking terrible at crossing a football?

Whatever Clichy is, left wing back he definitely isn't. While I can understand Pep wanting to try 3 at the back, I wish he'd wait until he has the personnel to fill the wing back roles because Clichy and to a lesser extent Navas are not the answer.

There was a moment in the first half where the ball came to him and there was no one in the box but instead of controlling it he just crossed it without looking.

And it was a shit cross as well.

He should be f**king ashamed of himself.

Retire now and save us the pain of seeing a guy who was once the best left back in the league ending up like this.

3 more weeks and then I hopefully will never set eyes on him again. Disgraceful negligence that he's still a regular starter for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.