Gagging order

I disagree with your assertion, especially when the perp is rich and/or powerful…which is why the nonces and pedos that get away with it forever are usually rich and/or powerful!

The words “facts” and “proof” have a legal meaning that changes with the color of your money and the day of the week in the real world. Any non-lawyer asserting either is up shit creek without a paddle, which is why “allegedly” is so useful.

It was apparently “common knowledge” that Jimmy Saville was “allegedly” a bad un. Proof, you say? Facts, you say? Circumstantial, they say! False accusations, they say! BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WE SMELL THEM and that is a good thing in my book!
And it doesn’t matter if someone gets accused of being a nonce even if they aren’t, you mean?

It’s about doing the things the right way today, not 40 years ago when it really was a different world. Savile wouldn’t be able to do things now in the way he did in the seventies, there really was no way for the victims to speak up back then.

Unfortunately the powerful will always have more chance of getting away with crimes than the poor, there’s always help at hand from people who themselves need more money or power or just want to preserve their status.

I disagree with your assertion, especially when the perp is rich and/or powerful…which is why the nonces and pedos that get away with it forever are usually rich and/or powerful!

The words “facts” and “proof” have a legal meaning that changes with the color of your money and the day of the week in the real world. Any non-lawyer asserting either is up shit creek without a paddle, which is why “allegedly” is so useful.

It was apparently “common knowledge” that Jimmy Saville was “allegedly” a bad un. Proof, you say? Facts, you say? Circumstantial, they say! False accusations, they say! BUT AT LEAST THEY KNOW WE SMELL THEM and that is a good thing in my book!
If you had accused Savile in the U.K. and he sued for libel YOU would have to prove your assertion.
With evidence.
The correct way of doing things in my opinion unlike the arse about way the US applies libel laws.

Last edited:
And it doesn’t matter if someone gets accused of being a nonce even if they aren’t, you mean?

It’s about doing the things the right way today, not 40 years ago when it really was a different world. Savile wouldn’t be able to do things now in the way he did in the seventies, there really was no way for the victims to speak up back then.

Unfortunately the powerful will always have more chance of getting away with crimes than the poor, there’s always help at hand from people who themselves need more money or power or just want to preserve their status.
No, that’s not the takeaway.

Was it OK 40 years ago? 45 years ago? 25 years ago?

If you had accused Savile in the U.K. and he sued for libel YOU would have to prove your assertion.
With evidence.
The correct way of doing things in my opinion unlike the ares about way the US applies libel laws.
I couldn’t ASSERT unless I had firsthand knowledge and proof…with the first part not even being good enough without the second, even if you were personally involved!

The word I used was “ALLEGED,” as in I have a source of information that I believe to be reasonable.

How many things in your life could you prove if you had to? Certainly not everything, even if they actually happened to you!

If I said I was kiddie-fiddled 45 years ago by a man who was considered a professional, well-respected in his community, and well-liked, could I PROVE it? Even if it did happen? How do you PROVE someone touched you somewhere?

Child vs adult
No power vs power

Quandary.

I've worked it out 99% and since seen rumours on twitter from that club's fans.

The telegraph mentioned it was a club exec the other day.

London police force for latest issue, so look at owners/execs/chairmen at current London Prem clubs.

Previous historical 90s instance investigated by a different police force, so somebody who also worked in a different region back then.

If you look through these points it leads to one standout name.

Please say his initials are SJ and he works at Talksport !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.