Game of the season

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Marvin, 10 Nov 2017.

1. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Napoli for me. Their patch and we well and truly turned them over. Chelsea not bad either :)

2. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Bournemouth away. Raheem’s late winner was for me a huge turning point in our self-belief and our season

3. jimharri

jimharri

Occasional idiot
    Not sure how Stoke got a nomination over the dippers game. Yes, we played some breathtaking stuff against the banjo players, but come on; it was Stoke. The five we put past Liverpool was, to me anyway, a far more impressive performance. Against a, at the time, possible title rival (don't laugh). That being said, I find it hard to decide between the Chelsea and Napoli game. Two hugely ("massively", even!) performances at the homes of the reigning PL champions and the impressive leaders of Serie A.

4. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

Watford away was the best football we’ve played this season.

5. Bill

Bill

old fuddy duddy who can't work this shit yet.
    that type of football maybe. we were allowed to play that way. the Chelsea performance was the one. against a very very good side. Napoli was also a very good performance but it truth we were aided by their full back going off.

6. Gorton_Tubster

Gorton_Tubster

The napoli games, there was thirty minutes of the first game where I haven't seen better football in my life.

7. its grim up north

its grim up north

Happily retired
    After the Chelsea match I just said WOW, it doesn’t get any better than that, then as far as I am concerned in Naples it did, a totally different scene than I had seen before , maybe Barca last year, but to come back from a 20 minute pummelling and a goal down to totally control a game against top European opponents, away from home. Mickys at home, Burnley at home, we learnt a lot , Stokies were dispatched because they were shit. Yes for me it was that night in Italy that we came of age.

8. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

Napoli for me.

9. KDBtojesus

KDBtojesus

Napoli based on where it was and the occasion

10. bluestevei

bluestevei

Napoli away game for me, city going behind, then drawing then winning, but both teams went for it, both played attacking football, could of been any score, no parking the bus for us