Game of Thrones

Why would she still be killing everyone on her list if it wasn't really Arya?
Because the Waif became "No One" which means she could become any one she wanted to be. The room where Arya touched out the candle is like Shrodinger's box. Either the Waif or the Arya came out alive and let's be honest George R. R. Martain - my doppelganger - has no qualms at all about doing peoples favourite characters in.
There may also be a clue that in the books Arya is left handed and although not totally following book characterisation, a lot of Arya's scenes have indeed had her left handed but she slit Walder Fray's throat with a knife in her right hand.

Last edited:
Well it looks that way, strange though because he is dead in the books

Thing is Thoros lit his sword up in series 2 or 3 when he battled the hound using wildfire, so this could be the same thing.
We have only seen Danny actually be foreproof (if that matters) and if the leaked name of Jon is true then a lot think she will be azor and he will be the prince that was promised.

I have no idea what's the fuck you are in about I'm assuming it's in the books?
Azor Ahai is the Prince that was Promised that the red woman always talks about. Basically in the old days the world was swallowed by darkness (the white walkers) before a hero came forward (Azor Ahai) and drew a flaming sword from the heart of his true love Nissa Nissa. This sword is light bringer and he wielded it to defeat the white walkers.

It is prophesised that Azor Ahai will walk the earth again born beneath a burning star (the red comet from season one, or last season Jon was born beneath the pommel of Dawn, Arthur Dayne's sword, featuring a red star) amid salt and smoke.

He will be born of Targaryan lineage.

The question is who is it? Jon is the obvious awnser but Danerys is also in the mix.

Read it up online it is fascinating.

Azor Ahai is the Prince that was Promised that the red woman always talks about. Basically in the old days the world was swallowed by darkness (the white walkers) before a hero came forward (Azor Ahai) and drew a flaming sword from the heart of his true love Nissa Nissa. This sword is light bringer and he wielded it to defeat the white walkers.

It is prophesised that Azor Ahai will walk the earth again born beneath a burning star (the red comet from season one, or last season Jon was born beneath the pommel of Dawn, Arthur Dayne's sword, featuring a red star) amid salt and smoke.

He will be born of Targaryan lineage.

The question is who is it? Jon is the obvious awnser but Danerys is also in the mix.

Read it up online it is fascinating.

Though it had been decided (or hinted at in the books) the the ptwp and azor were now considered seperate people

Thing is Thoros lit his sword up in series 2 or 3 when he battled the hound using wildfire, so this could be the same thing.
We have only seen Danny actually be foreproof (if that matters) and if the leaked name of Jon is true then a lot think she will be azor and he will be the prince that was promised.

Wildfire is green though isn't it? I imagine if he lit his sword using that the flames would be green, instead of orange/red. However if what you say is the case does lightbringer specifically have to be a sword then, or could it be a reference to Daenerys' dragons?
I like that idea to be honest, of Dany being Azor and Jon being the prince that was promised, if they are in fact now both a separate entities rather a reference to the same person.

Though it had been decided (or hinted at in the books) the the ptwp and azor were now considered seperate people
Like anything in ASOIAF it's all open to interpretation and like real life myths and prophecies the ones in ASOIAF can be misinterpreted etc. My belief is they are one and the same. Alt shift x did a brilliant video on all of the mythical heros and theorised that they are all one and the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.