Game of Thrones

It's a good job otherwise we'd be all over him like a pack of Hyena's ;-)

I think death would come swiftly indeed. It is what, 3 months later than usual this year. People have probably died due to this! I want to watch it live but i hate adverts on this show so i'll wait till 3am to watch it, it better be a bloody good opening episode.

I think death would come swiftly indeed. It is what, 3 months later than usual this year. People have probably died due to this! I want to watch it live but i hate adverts on this show so i'll wait till 3am to watch it, it better be a bloody good opening episode.
I wish I could wait and binge watch it all after the season finishes but just like a crack addict I won't be able to wait and I'll be getting my fix tomorrow night :-)

I wish I could wait and binge watch it all after the season finishes but just like a crack addict I won't be able to wait and I'll be getting my fix tomorrow night :-)

Ahh this show is terrible for that, just navigating your day without getting a huge spoiler is a task in it's self. Someone ruined an episode for me and everyone else on the train once, funny the noise a body makes being chucked out of a fast moving train, ok we didn't but i think everyone had the idea in mind xD

How the hell do you make a comeback after having your head lobbed off?

In the books you only see Neds beheading from Arya's perspective, and when Sansa sees his head on a spike she makes a comment on how his face looked different... so the theory is that Varys paid one of the many faced men to take Neds place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.