Game of Thrones

What was that castle at the end, has it been in it before ? Looked familiar.

Dragonstone, where danny was born and stannis lived in after robert became king,

It's about time ser davos was given his own castle and lands, maybe the old bolton gaff the dreadfort

@Hamann Pineapple we have confirmation sir, thanks @super_city_si.

Haha the fucking floaters, hey how did whatshisname end up in that citadel jail. I reckon he will become boss dragon or some shit, or maybe he will get very ill and die.

I was thinking that maybe Sam and the guy doing the post Mortem will discover a cure for grey scale and in so doing free Jorah.

The start was awesome.

But then it was much like any season opener where it checks in on all the characters. Buzzing and sad for this season(as it's the last?)

Very very good ! Tv just doesn't get better.

Regarding Sam, where is he ? And why is he there

Arya Stark ... I forgot ... how has she got that mask ? I remember the guy who had it in the 'wall of faces' place ... but who was that guy ?

And where is Frey the old guy ? Did she kill him aswell

Dragonstone, where danny was born and stannis lived in after robert became king,

It's about time ser davos was given his own castle and lands, maybe the old bolton gaff the dreadfort
Who remembers Gendry escaping from Dragonstone, what the fuck happened to him?......is he still rowing?........when will he return?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.